How To Make My Potatoes bravus Tasty

The Recipe For Making My Potatoes bravus.

My Potatoes bravus You can make My Potatoes bravus using 12 ingredients in 4 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.

Ingredients Required To Make My Potatoes bravus

  1. Prepare 1 kg of baby new potatoes.
  2. Fill 500 ml of Passata.
  3. Add 2 of garlic cloves.
  4. Mix 1 of onion finely chopped.
  5. Fill 1 tbsp of chilli powder.
  6. Insert 1 tsp of sugar.
  7. Mix 1 tbsp of paprika.
  8. Mix 1 tbsp of smoked paprika.
  9. Insert 1/2 of chorizo sausage sliced or chopped.
  10. Add 1 cup of grated or sliced cheese.
  11. Mix to taste of Salt and pepper Powder.
  12. Add as needed of Oil for potatoes.

Quick Step To Make My Potatoes bravus

  1. Coat potatoes with oil and season with salt and pepper bake for 50 -60mins..until tender..
  2. Saute onions for 5 mins until soften then add garlic passata chorizo and seasonings then bring to a boil then immediately reduce to a low simmer until it thickens.
  3. When potatoes have cooked toss in the tomato sauce.
  4. Cover with cheese and melt until golden brown then serve...enjoy.

That's how to make My Potatoes bravus Recipe.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Recipe of Lime Beef with Mush and Potatoes Super Fast

Tutorial Of Purple Sweet Potato Delicious

Recipe of Sweet potato spuds Without Equal