Recipe of Crockpot Beef Stew Step by Step

The Recipe For Making Crockpot Beef Stew.

Crockpot Beef Stew You can make Crockpot Beef Stew using 17 ingredients in 6 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.

Ingredients Required To Make Crockpot Beef Stew

  1. Fill 1 of 1b stew meat.
  2. Fill 1/2 cup of flour.
  3. Fill 1 cup of root beer.
  4. Insert 2 tbs of white vinegar.
  5. Fill of Baby carrots (small bag).
  6. Insert 1 lb of Small golden potatoes.
  7. Mix 1 of big yellow onion chunked.
  8. Fill 2-3 tsp of minced garlic.
  9. Fill 1 box of beef broth.
  10. Prepare 1 cup of vegetable juice.
  11. Add 1/2 of small can of tomato paste.
  12. Add 2 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
  13. Mix of Montreal Steak seasoning.
  14. Add of Herb de provance.
  15. Fill of Celery salt.
  16. Fill of Salt & pepper (to season meat).
  17. Fill of Old Bay Seasoning.

Easy Way To Make Crockpot Beef Stew

  1. I let stew meat sit in the root beer and vinegar mix within a baggie for 30 min on counter to help tenderize the meat as I prepped the vegetables..
  2. I rinsed and quartered the potatoes..
  3. Put carrots and chunked onion in. I do not like celery therefore, the celery salt. This is when I added the steak seasoning, balsamic vinegar, Old Bay, & herb de provance.
  4. I put flour, salt & pepper in another baggy and took meat out of root beer mixture and into flour baggy. Coated and prepped pan with a tbsp of oil to brown meat. When browned, I added meat on top of the vegetables. Deglazed the pan with water and added that to the crockpot..
  5. I added the box of beef broth, the vegetable juice, and tomato paste. Then stirred..
  6. I didn't get started until late morning so I set it on high for 5 hours. You can put it on low for 7hrs. *The seasoning wasn't really measured....I just put what looked right. This was definitely a winner!.

That's how to make Crockpot Beef Stew Recipe.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Recipe of Lime Beef with Mush and Potatoes Super Fast

Tutorial Of Purple Sweet Potato Delicious

Recipe of Sweet potato spuds Without Equal