Recipe of My Turkey Sandwich So Easy

The Recipe For Making My Turkey Sandwich.

My Turkey Sandwich You can make My Turkey Sandwich using 6 ingredients in 5 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.

Ingredients Required To Make My Turkey Sandwich

  1. Prepare 2 of potato buns.
  2. Insert 1 of dollop mustard.
  3. Insert 1 teaspoon of mayonnaise.
  4. Fill 4-5 slices of turkey.
  5. Add of Couple pieces of lettuce.
  6. Fill 1 slice of cheese.

Step By Step To Make My Turkey Sandwich

  1. Place 1 potato bun on a flat surface..
  2. Put 1 teaspoon mayonnaise on the potato bun.
  3. Place 4-5 slices Turkey on top of the mayonnaise..
  4. Put 1 dollop mustard on top of the slice of turkey..
  5. Place 1 potato bun on top of the dollop of mustard.

That's how to make My Turkey Sandwich Recipe.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Recipe of Lime Beef with Mush and Potatoes Super Fast

Tutorial Of Purple Sweet Potato Delicious

Recipe of Sweet potato spuds Without Equal